Latest

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

23 December 2018

Şarkılarla İngilizce (English With Songs), Will Cookson - Alone in the Dark(Peaky Blinders)







Alone[A1] in the Dark

Come lay me down[A2]

Come heal[A3] me now

Come take this crown[A4]

Don't need it anymore



What's going on[A5]

There's something wrong[A6]

Been lost so long

But it happened all before

I'll wait up [A7] until you're home dear

I'll shine [A8] a light in the dark

Don't leave me alone here

Amongst[A9] the stars



Can't fight the dawn[A10]

Can't ride[A11] the storm[A12]

Can't carry on[A13]

Without you anymore

I'll wait up until you're home dear

I'll shine a light in the dark

Don't leave me alone here

Amongst the stars

Will Cookson - Alone in the Dark



[A1]Alone: Yalnız

[A2]Lay someone down: (Hastayı/bebeği) yatırmak

[A3]Heal: İyileştirmek

[A4]Crown: Taç

[A5]What’s going on: Neler oluyor

[A6]There’s something wrong: Ters giden bir şey var

[A7]Wait up: Yatmayıp birini beklemek

[A8]Shine: Parlatmak, ışık saçmak, ışık yansıtmak

[A9]Amongst: Arasında

[A10]Dawn: Şafak

[A11]Ride: Sürmek, gezinti yapmak

[A12]Storm: Fırtına

[A13]Carry on: Devam etmek, sürdürmek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages