Latest

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

8 December 2018

Learn English With Friends, Episode 1 Part 4

Image result for friends episode 1


151
I'm supposed to attach[A1]  abracket[A2] -y
thing to the side things...

152
...using a bunch of these
little worm guys.

153
I have no bracket-y thing,
I see no worm[A3]  guys whatsoever...

154
...and I cannot feel my legs[A4] 

155
What's this?

156
I have no idea.

157
- Done[A5]  with the bookcase[A6] .
- All finished.

158
This was Carol's favorite beer.

159
She always drank it out of the can.
I should have known.

160
Hey. Ross, let me ask you a question.

161
She got the furniture,
the stereo[A7] , the good TV.

162
What did you get?

163
You guys.

164
- Oh, God. Oh, my God.
- You got screwed[A8] .

165
- Oh, my God.
- I know, I know. I'm such an idiot[A9] .

166
I should've caught on[A10] when she went to
the dentist[A11]  four and five times a week.

167
I mean, how clean can teeth get?

168
My brother's going through that.
He's such a mess.[A12] 

169
How did you get through[A13] it?

170
He might try accidentally[A14]  breaking[A15] 
something valuable[A16]  of hers.

171
- Say her...
- Leg?

172
Heh. That's one way of going through[A17] it,
yeah.

173
Me, I went for the watch[A18] .

174
- You actually[A19]  broke her watch?
- Mm.

175
Barry, I'm sorry. I am so sorry.

176
You probably think it's about making
love [A20] with your socks[A21]  on, but it isn't.

177
It isn't, it's about me. And I...

178
 [SIGHS]

179
Hi. Machine cut me off [A22] again.
Anyway...

180
You know what's scary[A23] ? What if
there's only one woman for everybody?

181
I mean, what if you get one
woman, and that's it?

182
Unfortunately[A24] , in my case[A25] ,
there was only one woman for her.

183
What are you talking about?
One woman.

184
That's like saying there's only
one flavor[A26]  of ice cream for you.

185
Let me tell you something, Ross.
There's lots of flavors out there.

186
There's rocky road [A27] and cookie dough[A28] 
and bing cherry[A29] vanilla.

187
You can get them with jimmies[A30] 
or nuts [A31] or whipped cream[A32] .

188
This is the best thing that
ever happened[A33] to you.

189
You got married. You were like, what, 8?

190
Welcome back to the world. Grab a spoon[A34] .

191
I honestly[A35]  don't know
if I'm hungry or horny[A36] .

192
Then stay out [A37] of my freezer.



[A1]Attach: Eklemek, takmak, birleştirmek yapıştırmak,

[A2]Bracket: Köşebent

[A3]Worm: Solucan, kurtçuk, vida dişlisi

[A4]Leg: Bacak

[A5]Done: Sona ermiş, bitmiş, yorgun.

I’m done: İşim bitti.

[A6]Bookcase: Kitaplık

[A7]Stereo
: Müzik seti

[A8]Get screwed: Kazık yemek, kazıklanmak, sakata gelmek

Screw: Aldatmak, vidalamak, vida 

[A9]Idiot: Salak, aptal

[A10]Catch on: Farkına varmak, anlamak, kavramak, idrak etmek, meşhur/popüler olmak

[A11]Dentist
: Dişçi

[A12]Mess: Altüst, dağınık, karmakarışık

[A13]Get through: Zor bir zamanı geçirmek(atlatmak), zor bir durumu atlatmak, işin altından kalkmak

Get through
: Meclisten geçmek(tasarı/teklif vs)

[A14]Accidentally: Kazara

Accident: Kaza

[A15]Break: Kırmak,

[A16]Valuable: Değerli, kıymetli

Value: Değer vermek, değer, kıymet

[A17]Go through: Geçirmek(hastalık/skıntı vs), yaşamak bir süreci, geçirmek zor bir zamanı, geçmek tasarı/teklif vb) meclisten

[A18]Watch: Saat, seyretmek

[A19]Actually: Gerçekten, aslında

[A20]Make love: Sevişmek

[A21]Sock
: Çorap

[A22]Cut off: Kesmek, irtibatı kesmek, görüşmemek, kapatmak

Cut off communication with someone: Birisiyle iletişimini kesmek/koparmak

[A23]Scary: Korkutucu

Scare
: Korkmak

[A24]Unfortunately
: Maalesef, ne yazık ki,

Unfortunate
: Talihsiz, şansız, bahtsız kimse

[A25]Case: Durum, vaka, dava

In one’s case: Birine göre, birinin açısından

[A26]Flavor
: Tat, lezzet

[A27]Rocky road(idiom)
: Zorlu süreç, zor dönem

[A28]Cookie dough
: Kurabiye hamuru

[A29]Bing cherry: Napolyon kirazı

[A30]Jemmy

[A31]Nuts: Çerez

Nut: Fındık

[A32]Whipped cream: Kremşanti

Whipped butter: Çırpılmış tereyağı

[A33]Happen: Meydana gelmek, olmak, başından geçmek(bir olay vs)

[A34]Spoon: Kaşık

[A35]Honestly: Dürüstçe, gerçekten, dürüst olmak gerekirse

Honest: Dürüst

[A36]Horny: Azgın, abaza

[A37]Stay out: Dışarıda kalmak, dışında kalmak,

Stay out of here: Buradan uzak dur

Stay out of my way
: Çekil önümden

Stay out of my hair!: Beni rahat bırak! İşime burnunu sokma! Git başımdan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages