Latest

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

14 December 2018

Friends İle İngilizce Öğren (Learn English With Friends) Episode 2 Part 1


Image result for friends

1
What you guys don't understand is...

2
...for us, kissing is as important
as any part of it.

3
Yeah, right.

4
You serious[A1] ?

5
Oh, yeah.

6
Everything you need to know
is in that first kiss.

7
- Absolutely.
- Yeah, I think, for us...

8
...kissing is pretty much
like an opening act.[A2] 

9
I mean, it's like the stand-up comedian
you have to sit through[A3] ...

10
...before Pink Floyd comes out[A4] .

11
Yeah, and it's not that
we don't like the comedian.

12
It's just that that's not...

13
...why we bought the ticket.

14
See, the problem is, though...

15
...after the concert's over,
no matter how [A5] great the show was...

16
...you girls are always looking
for the comedian again.

17
I mean, we're in the car,
we're fighting traffic...

18
...basically[A6]  just trying to stay awake.

19
Yeah, well, word of advice[A7] :
Bring back the comedian.

20
Otherwise[A8] , you're gonna find yourself...

21
...sitting at home
listening to that album alone.

22
Are we still talking about sex?


23
ROSS:
No, it's good. It is good.

24
It's just that,
doesn't she seem a little angry?

25
Well, she has issues[A9]

26
Does she?

27
He's out banging[A10] other women
over the head with a club...

28
...while she sits at home trying to get
the mastodon smell out of the carpet.

29
Marsha, see, these are cave[A11]  people.

30
Okay, they have issues like:

31
"Gee, that glacier[A12] 's getting kind of close."
See?

32
Speaking of issues,
isn't that your ex-wife?

33
- No, no.
- Yes, it is. Carol, hi.

34
ROSS:
Okay. Yes. Yes, it is.

35
How about[A13]  I'll catch up with [A14] you
in the Ice Age?

36
- Hi.
- Hi.

37
So...

38
You look great.

39
I hate that.

40
Sorry. Thanks. You look good too.

41
Well, you know, in here, anyone who...

42
...stands erect[A15] ...

43
- So, what's new[A16] ? Still a...
- A lesbian?

44
Well...

45
You never know[A17] .

46
How's, um...? How's the family?

47
Marty's still totally paranoid.

48
- Oh, and...
- Carol, why are you here, Carol?

49
- I'm pregnant.
- Pregnant.

50
Oh. Looks like she didn't leave
in such a hurry[A18]  after all[A19] .

51
I think this is the episode
of Three's Company...

52
...where's there's some kind
of misunderstanding[A20] .

53
Then I've already seen this one.

54
Are you through with that[A21] ? Thanks.

55
Yeah, sorry, the swallowing[A22]
slowed me down[A23] .

56
Whose[A24]  little ball of paper is this?

57
Oh, that would be mine.

58
See, I wrote a note to myself,
then I didn't need it.

59
So I balled it up[A25] 
and now I wish I was dead.

60
 [SCOFFS[A26]]

61
She already fluffed[A27] that pillow[A28] .
Monica, you know, you already fluffed...

62
But it's fine.

63
Look, I'm sorry.

64
I don't want to give them
any more ammunition[A29]  than they have.

65
Yes, we know how cruel[A30] 
a parent can be...

66
...about the flatness[A31]  of a child's pillow.

67
Monica? Hi. Um...

68
Monica, um, you're scaring me.

69
I mean, you're, like, all chaotic[A32] 
and twirly[A33] , you know?

70
Not in a good way.

71
Yeah, calm down.

72
You don't see Ross getting all chaotic
and twirly every time they come.

73
That's because, as far as [A34] my parents are
concern[A35] ed, Ross can do no wrong.

74
You see, he's the prince.

75
Apparently [A36] they had some big ceremony
before I was born.

76
Ew, ew, ew.

77
- What?
- Ugly Naked Guy got a Thigh[A37] Master.

78
Ew.

79
- Has anybody seen my engagement [A38] ring?
- Yeah, it's beautiful.

80
Oh, God. Oh, God.

81
- Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
- No, don't touch that.

82
Oh, like I wasn't dread[A39] ing tomorrow enough
having to give it back to him.

83
"Hi, Barry, remember me? I'm the girl...

84
...that stomped [A40] on your heart
in front of your entire family"

85
Oh, God. Now I'm gonna have to
return the ring, without the ring...

86
...which makes it so much harder.

87
Easy, Rach, we'll find it. Won't we?

88
- Oh, yeah.
MONICA: Okay, look.

89
When did you have it on last?

90
Doy. Probably right before she lost it.

91
You don't get a lot of "doy" these days.

92
I know I had it this morning.

93
I know I had it when I was
in the kitchen with...

94
Dinah?

95
Oh, don't be mad[A41] .

96
- You didn't.
- Oh, I'm sorry.

97
I gave you one job.

98
Oh, but look how straight[A42] 
those noodles are.

99
Monica, you know that's not how you look
for an engagement ring in a lasagna.
100
I just can't do it.

101
Boys?

102
We're going in.



[A1]Serious: Ciddi

[A2]Act: Davranmak, hareket etmek, oynamak(rol)

[A3]Sit through something: Bir şeyi sonuna kadar oturarak izlemek

[A4]Come out: Yayımlanmak, çıkmak, görünmek, (ayyuka çıkmak)

[A5]No matter how: He ne şekilde, her nasıl olursa olsun, her ne pahasına olursa olsun

No matter: -e rağmen, her şeye rağmen

[A6]Basically
: Esasen

[A7]A word of advice: Sana benden tavsiye, kulağına küpe olsun

[A8]Otherwise: Aksi halde/takdirde

[A9]Issue: Konu, problem, mesele

[A10]Bang: Hızla çarpmak, vurmak

[A11]Cave: Mağara

[A12]Glacier: Buzul

[A13]How about: Ne dersin

[A14]Catch up with someone: -e yetişmek, yakalamak, arayı kapatmak

[A15]Stand erect: Dimdik durmak

[A16]What’s new: Ne var ne yok?

[A17]You never know: Hiç belli olmaz. Asla bilemezsin

[A18]Hurry: Acele etmek

[A19]After all: Sonuç olarak, nihayet, buna karşın, bütün olan bitenden sonra, her şeye karşın

After all I’ve done for you: Senin için yaptığım onca şeyden sonra

[A20]Misunderstanding: Yanlış anlaşılma

[A21]Are you through with that: Bitirdin mi?

Through with someone: Bir ilişkiye son vermek

[A22]Swallow: Yutmak

[A23]Slow down: Yavaşlamak

[A24]Whose: Kimin

Whose is this: Bu kimin

Whose cat is this: Bu kimin kedisi

[A25]Ball up: Rezil etmek, içine etmek, eline yüzüne bulaştırmak

[A26]Scoff: Gülmek, alay etmek

[A27]Fluff: Kabartmak

Fluffy: Kabarık, pofuduk, yumuşacık

[A28]Pillow: Yastık

[A29]Ammunition: Koz, mühimmat/cephane

[A30]Cruel: Zalim, gaddar

[A31]Flatness: Düzlük, yassılık

[A32]Chaotic: Karmakarışık, karman çorman

Chaotically: Düzensizce

[A33]Twirly: Fırıl fırıl dönmek

[A34]As far as: Olduğu kadarıyla, olabildiğince, bir dereceye kadar, -e kadar, -e göre

As far as I can see: Görebildiğim kadarıyla

As far as I’m concerned: Bildiğim kadarıyla

[A35]Concern: Endilşe, kaygı –i ilgilendirmek, alakadar etmek

[A36]Apparently: Görünüşe göre

[A37]Thigh: Uyluk, kalça

[A38]Engagement: Nişan

[A39]Dread: Korku ve endişe, ürkmek, ödü kopmak

[A40]Stomp on: Paldır küldür yürümek, ayakla ezmek, üzerinde tepinmek

[A41]Mad: Deli, çatlak, kızgın

[A42]Straight: Düz, düzgün

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages